In case you don’t know, the package must include:
- A book from your partner’s wish list
- A book you love
- A book you want to read
- And other “goodies”, only if you want!
So – my partner for this swap was the lovely Ashley @ happyprettysweet. She’s such a sweetheart and her blog is amazing, so you should go check it out! She posts about books, life, fashion, beauty, and all kinds of other wonderful things!
Let’s see what was in my package… (PS: I got a little overly excited and ripped off the wrappings before taking photos! Sorry.)
My package from Ashley included:
- A book from my wish list – The Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman
- A book she loves – Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
- A book she wants to read – The Widow of the South by Robert Hicks
- Extra goodies – A very cute “Laugh” notebook, two pretty pencils, a butterfly bookmark, some Sour Patch watermelons, and two Airheads (which I ate immediately upon opening the package, which explains why they’re not in the photos! lol)
I am thrilled with the books I received because they are all books I want to read! And all in one of my favorite genres: Historical Fiction. I’m looking forward to reading and reviewing them!
These goodies are AWESOME! Ashley didn’t even know Airheads were my favorite candies! I couldn’t help myself when I opened the package. I had to have them. Lol. I love all things stationary, so notebooks and pens/pencils are some of my favorite things. I’ll use this notebook to write notes from books and ideas for reviews. And of course, I always need bookmarks!
This was my first ever swap and I had so much fun! It’s a great way to interact with other book lovers and bloggers and also a fun way to be introduced to new books. I hope Ashley enjoys her package as much as I enjoyed mine. I can’t wait to participate again in future swaps!
- Have you participated in any swaps? What was your favorite thing about it?
- Have you read any of the books I received? Let me know how you liked them!