Hey, guys! I came across a challenge the other day… Fall Bookish Bingo! And I couldn’t resist. If you’d like to sign up, head on over to PrettyDeadlyReviews and leave a comment! It’s gonna be much fun!!
So the rules are pretty simple:
- There will be a new bingo card for each season; so Fall would be for books read in September, October, and November.
- The idea is to try to get as many bingo’s as possible (five up, down, across, diagonal)
- Only one square used per book
- Reviews are not a requirement! Just READING the books!!
- At the end of the season (November), there will be a giveaway for all participants. The more bingo’s, the more entries!
I love most of these categories! I have a couple squares already completed, but I’m planning to update my bingo card with completed squares once a week (probably Friday’s).
Here are some ideas I have for certain squares:
- College :: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- Dragons :: The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
- Black Cover :: Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
- Fall Release OR Retelling :: Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
So, I need some help with a few categories… Does anyone have any good recommendations for:
Creepy Cover | Graphic Novel | Back List | Illustrated
Any and all recs are highly appreciated!! Thanks, guys! 😀