Hi again, fellow bookworms! September is here, Fall is coming, and my birthday is on it’s way! (*cough, cough* the 10th *cough, cough*) I had a really good reading month in August, so I’m hoping to keep that up this month and at least reach my goal of 8 books in September! There’s tons of other stuff I need to catch up on, so not only am I going to share my TBR with you, but also my goal/to-do list. 🙂
There are lots of other books I’d like to read this month, so I’m not sure how likely I am to stick with this TBR… But I’m going to try because these are ALL books I really want to read 😉
- Write reviews. This is an absolute MUST. I try very hard to write a review on every book I read, but sometimes it’s just not possible. So this month one of my goals is to catch up on the several reviews I need to write.
- Tags. I feel terrible that I haven’t kept up with book tags when I’m nominated. I hate that. But the real world gets in the way sometimes. I need to get caught up on all the book tags I’ve been tagged in because I LOVE posting them and I don’t like being behind like this!!
- Updating challenges. Oh. Em. Gee. You have no idea how many reading challenges I have signed up for in the last few months. I’m addicted and I just can’t help myself. I sign up for literally everything on Goodreads. And because I’ve been so busy, I haven’t had the time to go through and update all my challenges with the books I’ve read recently. This will take me a good few days alone, I’m sure. Lol.
- Post Fall Bookish Bingo. I came across a Fall Bingo Challenge that I just couldn’t pass up. So for the next three months, I’ll be trying to get as many bingo’s as possible with the books I read. I need to get this posted ASAP so I can help spread the word and hopefully others will join in. For more info on Fall Bookish Bingo and to sign up, check out Pretty Deadly Reviews.
- Build up my blog. There’s so much work that I need to do on my blog since it’s still new. Adding pages (review process, rating system, index, etc.), playing with designs, my widgets, menus… you know the deal. So much to do and so little time. This is a definite must.
- Stay active on my blog. I love blogging. I love the whole process of the post-creating and interacting. And I love you guys – the bookish, blogging community. August was my first month ever blogging (and I’m still getting the hang of this) but I’d like to be more active this month, keeping y’all up to date with what’s going on in my life, and what I’m reading, etc.
It sounds like a lot to do in between turning pages, eh? I’ll keep you guys updated on how my goals are coming along throughout the month. And hopefully y’all will share some of your goals with me… Have a happy September!
Are there any specific goals you have set for yourself this month? Bookish goals or otherwise? Share with me what you have going on this month!