Hello again! I was nominated for The Entertainer Blogger Award by the wonderful Jasmine @ how useful it is. Check out her blog — it’s great! And she knows how excited I get when I’m nominated for tags/awards… I just wish I haven’t been so busy so I could have posted this way before now. Thank you, Jasmine! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I wanted to share my love for and opinions of books with the world and be a part of a community of book lovers like me.
2. What is your favourite book?
There’s so many truly amazing books out there! I always say Harry Potter because that’s my numero uno, but I really have lots of favorites. The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar, The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken, the list could go on and on.
3. What do you dislike the most?
I dislike liars and cheaters. But don’t we all?
4. What is your favourite food item from the mall?
Has to be Cinnabon, definitely. I literally cannot go to the mall without buying a Cinnabon with extra icing.
5. What is your favourite pastime?
Besides reading? Probably fishing. (I always throw the fish back though because I don’t have the heart to kill them.)
Well there ya have it! Thanks again to Jasmine for giving me the opportunity to participate in this fun award!!