Another month gone… isn’t it crazy? I reckon I won’t go on and on about how the month flew by for me (even though it truly did), but I will apologize for being so out of sync with my posting schedule! Oops. Ah well, I’m here now… so let’s get into September’s Wrap Up.
I had intended to read 8-10 books in September (you can check out my TBR post here), but unfortunately I didn’t reach my goal! Not only that, but I definitely didn’t stick to my planned TBR, which I rarely do anyways.
Here are the books I had hoped to read:
- Marvelry’s Curiosity Shop by John Brhel
- Only Daughter by Anna Snoesktra
- Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett
- Outrun the Moon by Stacey Lee
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
- Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
- Truly, Madly, Guilty by Liane Moriarty
I read three of the books I planned on reading! Plus a few more…
- Three Truths and a Lie by Brent Hartinger :: Review :: Awesome book with a strange twist :: 4 swords
- Confess by Colleen Hoover :: My second Colleen Hoover book and I wasn’t disappointed! :: 4 swords
- Jenna’s Truth by Nadia L. King :: Review :: An ARC from NetGalley that was an ok read :: 3 swords
- Her Black Wings by A.J. Norris :: Review :: Another NetGalley book that was an absolute disappointment :: 2 swords
- Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman :: Really enjoyed this book :: 4 swords
- Only Daughter by Anna Snoekstra :: Review :: ARC from NetGalley and I loved it!! :: 5 swords
- Marvelry’s Curiosity Shop by John Brhel :: Review :: Really enjoyed these creepy short stories :: 4 swords
Actually, I did a bit better than I thought. I read a total of 7 books in September, almost reaching my goal of 8-10. I have a lot of reviews to catch up on, so be on the lookout for those coming soon!
September was a great month for blog posts!! There were so many interesting discussion topics floating around and tons that I really enjoyed reading. Although I can’t link up every single one I loved, I will link up a few for you. Be sure to check these out!
- Jill @ Rant and Rave About Books posted about What Makes Her Want to Rave About Your Blog!
- Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction posted about Is There a Sense of Pressure on Book Bloggers?
- McKenzie @ Bookish Things and Tea posted about Can Someone Truly Be Objective?
- Melanie @ MNBernard Books posted about When To Read Book Reviews
- Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm posted about Diversity in Books
After posting about The Benefits of Buddy Reading, I was lucky enough to have a few of you interested in doing a Buddy Read with me and collaborating our discussion and reviews on both of our blogs!! Yay! So I just wanted to let y’all know that Jill @ Rant and Rave About Books and I will be reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo starting today! I’m looking forward to reading and discussing the book with her and I’m so glad that I finally have a chance to read this book!
Alrighty! That’s a wrap for September! I hope you all had a wonderful month and I’m looking forward to spending October with y’all!
Was September a good reading month for you? Comment below or feel free to link up your September Wrap Up posts so I can check them out!