Hello, my lovelies! I hope everyone had a great Monday (yuck!). I have a couple things that I’d like to talk about in this post – so grab your drinks, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
So – first things first… I’ve been thinking a lot about making some changes to my blog. Nothing crazy, just some scheduling/posting changes to hopefully make my blog better/more fun!… and I’d like to get your opinion on it.
I want to do something weekly and I was thinking maybe Standalone Sunday (or Solitary Sunday), where I would discuss a favorite standalone book each week. I feel like so many people focus on series these days, maybe it’d be fun to focus on some great standalone novels. And you guys could even participate in it each week if you’d like! Or Fun Friday, where each Friday I would post something fun (like tags, awards, blogger to blogger interviews/discussions, silly stuffs, maybe life updates, etc.)… or I could do both!
I want this to be something that you guys would be interested in. So if you all could let me know what you think of the idea, I would highly appreciate it. If you have any constructive criticism, that’d be just fine too! 😉
I am also super excited to announce that I’ve reached and exceeded 500 followers on my blog! Woo! I feel that my blog has come a long way in such a short amount of time, and it’s all thanks to you beautiful people. I really don’t even have words for how appreciative I am for all of my followers and everyone who enjoys reading my blog and reviews, etc. It’s such a wonderful feeling! So I thank each and every one of you!!!
What better way to thank you guys than by hosting my very first Giveaway and Q&A?
For the Q&A, ask your questions in the comments below. You all may ask me anything you want! Don’t be shy! I will be posting the answers sometime next week.
- The giveaway is a Rafflecopter giveaway which you can find the link to below.
- The giveaway starts today, October 11, and ends on October 18.
- Enter to win $20 from Book Depository!
- You must be 18 years or older to enter, or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- I will place the order for the winner and Book Depository will ship it out to you. So a mailing address will be needed.
- I am not responsible for any lost/damaged goods (I’m just the order placer!!)
- Part of entry into the giveaway is that you comment on this post telling me what you love most about my blog. This part is important to me, so don’t forget! 😉
Once again, thank you all so much for being supportive of my blog! It’s been a really great experience and I hope to continue sharing it with you all. Good luck on the Giveaway and I can’t wait to see the questions you all have for me!